Basic deodorant to help keep odor at bay. Does not eliminate perspiration as in commercial deodorant uses aluminum for that which blocks your body of its natural way to eliminate toxins. Deodorant tends to melt in warm temperatures use less when that occurs. It does not need to be refrigerated.
Instructions: Appy daily after bathing. Do not use after shaving. Shave the night before and apply in the morning. Apply by patting it under your arm not rubbing it under your arm.
Customers that have used it notice the dark marks they struggled with do to a reaction to other deodorants fades. You will need to try for yourself as everyone’s body is different and response time is different.
If this is your first time using natural deodorant give it time.
1) There is a detox period that some people go through. To help the detox along you can do an Activated Charcoal mixed with Bentonite Clay mask with Apple Cider Vinegar and a little water and apply under the arms. This should be a paste consistency.
2) Pay attention to your diet. Strong herbs will cause a stronger body odor like Onions and Garlic.
3) Around your cycle time you may have a stronger odor then when you are not on your cycle pay attention to what time of the month it is.
4) If you are detoxing you may experirnce your body odor to be stronger then usual. That is because your skin is one of the organs used to detox the body.
5) If a natural deodorant doesn't work for you after all mentioned above try another one. Don't give up on natural you will find one that works for you.
Feed your skin!