Over the years, I've found that the way you treat your body and mind is directly related to success, so make sure you give yourself some love every day. Even if you have a busy schedule or don't know where you start - my C.L.A.W.S.E detox drink has HUGE benefits to your mind, body, skin, and hair journey.
How To Start Detoxing
This drink truly changed my life.
Cayenne pepper: a tip
Lemon: 1/2 a lemon
Apple Cider Water: 1 tbsp
Water 8oz water
Agave or honey 1 tbsp
Evoo (Extra Virgin Olive Oil): 1 tbsp
Little did I know that this drink would be life changing for me. Here's what you need to know:
1) We are not professionals when it comes to health. We share our experiences in hopes to help others. BE MINDFUL, everyone's situation is different, your health and lifestyle are different. When embarking on this journey take your health and medications into consideration. Research if you are in doubt and take the time to ask your physician. I prefer you check with a holistic doctor :).
2) Start this detox when you have a little down time. Don't start when you have a busy schedule. Your body will need a good 2-3 days to go through a period of being very tired and exhausted. If that does happen to you at least you have some down time.
3) In this drink there are two ingredients that are acidic the Lemon and the Apple Cider Vinegar. In order to drink this drink over a coarse of time without effecting your teeth here is what you should do...
- Drink 30 minutes BEFORE brushing your teeth. The bacteria that you wake up with helps to protect your enamel.
- Drink from a straw
- Rinse your mouth after drinking the drink
CLAWSE drink by Doriel Inez Larrier @seedsofimani
About the Author
A. Carling is a passionate Health and Wellness Advocate as well as a Certified Fitness Professional.
Let's talk about Moringa Oil
Published: February 20, 2021
Uterine Fibroids: My Upcoming Surgery
Published: March 07, 2021
Affirmations to start your morning
Published: March 15, 2021
Donata’s content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any question you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on Donata’s website.