Are you struggling with dry skin or any dry skin condition and haven't found the best Skinfood solution?
Customers have expressed:
- Not being able to use Essential Oils
- Not being able to use Shea Butter
But they really wanted to try our Dry Skin #1 best seller, Oatmeal Salve. So, I got to Skinfood creating and thought of using the Herbal Infusion Oil separate from the Oatmeal Salve.
Herbal Infusion Oil combines the 5 herb blend from our Oatmeal Salve without any additives to make it as pure and moisturizing as possible.
- Chickweed: Skin disorders, Eczema, Poison Ivy, Healing insect stings and bites, Inflammatory skin conditions
- Calendula: Anti-inflammatory, Antimicrobial, Anti-fungal, Antiviral, Athlete's foot, Acne, Rashes, Skin irritations, Stimulates the production of collagen.
- Lavender: Calming, Acne, Skin inflammation
- Chamomile: Anti-inflammatory, Rough or damaged skin
- Comfrey: Blemishes, Psoriasis, Eczema, Anti-aging
This oil is thicker than our regular oils and without any essential oils, the Herbal Infusion Oil has an AMAZING earthy aroma from our five herb blend.
Trial Size Limit: 2
You are now part of our testing team for the Herbal Infusion. Please take a moment after using it to share your feedback.
Thank you 😊
I've only been using it for a few weeks, but so far it leaves my skin wonderfully smooth! Will definitely be ordering again!
Loveeeee this product. It has faded out my dark marks. I use it every other day on clean skin. 10/10 definitely recommend. Thank You
Originally, I bought it to use on my face, then I started using it on other parts of my body. It’s just a few days, but I’m pleased with my results so far. Very happy! Thanks
Love the feel of the oil for the winter months! Moisturizes all day!
I’ve been having very dry skin lately and especially my hands, elbows, shins, and ankles. I’ve been using the herbal infusion oil and it has done wonders! The oils absorbs quickly and feels great. I even put it on a couple bug bites last night and it seemed to help. I would definitely recommend!